Be part of a friendly and welcoming running club based in Dulwich!
Recognised by England Athletics for our contribution to club running
Dulwich Park Runners (DPR)
Join us for a social run at 6.30pm or 7:30pm on Tuesdays at the Trevor Bailey Sports Centre, on the south circular, opposite Dulwich Park. Simply contact us to let us know to expect you. Not sure where we are? How to find us.
Be part of a club that embraces diversity and difference, and is committed to providing opportunities that are safe and inclusive. Enjoy being a member of a club aiming to be equally accessible to all members of society, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality or social/economic status.
Improve your consistency, speed and stamina!
Membership makes a huge difference to your running. Take part in weekly social club runs with other people at your own pace to become that bit faster and stronger. Benefit from regular coaching sessions to develop your running further. Test yourself in the popular monthly Dulwich Dash race designed to stretch and challenge you.
Compete in races!
Enjoy the exhilaration and excitement of running in competitions and races which give you something to aim for, a goal to strive towards. Strive for a medal in internal Club Championship races at a variety of distances, or enjoy running against other clubs such as in the long-standing Summer League and Cross Country events. But you can also enjoy these at your own pace, no need to race!
Start running for the first time!
Join one of our successful and truly transformational beginners’ courses. Organised twice a year in the Spring and Autumn. Surprise and astonish yourself!
Meet new friends!
Mission, Vision and Values
- Creating a healthy local community through running
- Create opportunities for all sections of the community to enjoy running and feel part of a community of runners.
- Create a social network providing regular opportunities for social interaction for runners and their families
- Help individuals improve their running performance and enjoy competing
- Respect: We appreciate the ‘running journey’ of each member of the club and that everyone has their own challenges, obstacles and ambitions which are of equal value regardless of ability
- Community: Members are supportive of each other, and the overall ethos of the club is one of providing a warm welcome and encouragement to individual members.
We appreciate that for some members running is primarily an opportunity for social interaction
- Competition and Sportsmanship: For those members who wish to develop their running and/or compete, the club will promote opportunities to achieve their goals, and celebrate their success.
- Diversity: The club welcomes all runners regardless of their background
Become a hero in your community
Dulwich Park Runners – Building a Local Running Community